Pam Worth MA, CLC has been leading seminars on child development for 25 years. Her dynamic speaking style gets the whole room involved from using ideas from her new book: "Unplug Your Family: Recipes for Creative and Meaningful Traditions" to the very timely and important topic of Children and Screen Time. Pam's passion is on helping families develop healthy habits and parents leave her seminars with practical and meaningful ideas they can implement immediately.
Pam has given seminars and workshops for preschools, elementary schools, coops, mother's groups, recreation departments, and PTO's throughout the country. Some topics include:
- Tuning into the Media; Tuning into your Child
- Creating Screen Time Guidelines in a Plugged in Society
- Get Outside and Explore-The Importance of connecting your family with nature
- How to create Traditions and Rituals for Healthy Families
- 25 ideas to make family time more fun and meaningful
- Helping Families develop a Healthy relationship with food and mealtimes through creative ideas, recipes and plans
- Enhancing Sibling Relationships
For more information, please call Pam Worth at (650) 722-0059 or email email@example.com.